Middleware /JBOSS/AEM Administrator
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
Seeking an experienced candidate to provide outstanding support focused on production & non-production environment availability, safety & soundness initiatives, risk and compliance activities, infrastructure provisioning and Adobe Experience Manager Platform.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Core responsibilities will focus on production monitoring and support, incident and problem management, knowledge management, configuration management, vulnerability management, and overall technology health of all application and infrastructure environments in the given portfolio.
Position is responsible for platform support according to established Enterprise processes and associated service level agreements for recovery/Incident & Problem management, availability and maintenance including routine and high priority patches(OS/Middleware), capacity management, Hardware and software consolidation and end user support
10+ years application development and implementation experience.
- 8+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, implementation or administration of middleware application server installations(Web/App/Middleware runtime engines) on Red Hat Linux or Unix environments
- Configuring Adobe Experience Manager Forms on JBoss Cluster, and configuring master and slave nodes.
- Configuring data source files and Configuring Oracle for Adobe-preconfigured JBoss.
- Measure and improve effectiveness and conversion of forms and documents
- Configuring AEM Forms for deployment
- Strong experience with deploying AEM modules and configuring updates
- Strong experience with troubleshooting AEM-performance and availability related issues.
- Experience with content management systems, AEM installations and configurations in Linux,
- Experience with AEM administration, including authentication, security, user permissions, synchronization, sling, auditing, reporting, and workflows.
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager v6.3 or newer
- Strong Linux experience
- Advanced scripting skills specifically around automation, log rotation, data collection, error collection and alerting
- 4+ years of J2EE experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
skills: A qualified candidate should demonstrate the ability to lead technical teams in a 24x7 environment with the ability to maximize production availability, ensure secure and sound technologies, and deliver effective and timely technology infrastructure. This position requires facilitation of the relationships between the platform support group, infrastructure teams, and area development teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.