Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We are seeking an experienced candidate to rewrite TIBCO Business Works process into Mule ESB flows.
10+ years application development and implementation experience.
- 8+ years of experience as an application developer
- 8+ years hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate).
- 5+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Experience Onboarding applications to GitHub, Subversion, Jenkins, uDeploy, and uBuild
- 5 years of recent experience with API Management on Mulesoft platforms
- Experience with MuleSoft development and design best practices, Mulesoft Integrations, and ESB message integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, etc., using Mule Anypoint Platform
- 5+ years of experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mule APIs and Mule Anypoint platform as ESB On Premise.
- Experience in scalable Mule flows, and error handling etc.
- Experience using Mule MUnit to test regular mule flow
- 5 years of recent experience with API Management on Mule platforms
- Build custom frameworks and components in Mulesoft
- Strong knowledge and understanding of TIBCO, and other middleware ESB Products
- Experience developing, supporting or integrating messaging technology such as Solace, TIBCO or MQ
- 3rd party vendor application development experience
- 4+ years of J2EE experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.