Randstad is seeking an experienced Informatica Cloud Developer for an opportunity in Kansas City, MO.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test ETL processes per business requirements, following development standards and best practices.
- Can work independently in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Informatica Cloud Mapping, Synchronization, and Replication jobs.
- Define and document complex technical design/requirements for integrations and data warehousing.
- Design and develop integrations with cloud based applications.
- Ensure designed solutions are reliable, self-recovering and require minimal support.
- Perform ETL failure recovery when needed. Monitor daily notifications on ETL workflow status to ensure no interruption in service
- Ensure timing and performance objectives/goals are met by participating in code reviews to ensure queries and ETL processes are tuned for optimal performance.
- Manage Informatica Cloud based tools.
- Work closely with the Data Management Team to ensure data integrity/quality and match-back to core systems transaction results.
- Conduct analyses of alternatives for different technical solutions and be able to communicate the strengths and weaknesses of each ETL solution.
- Strong communication skill and ability to interact at all levels including management level communication.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience with Informatica Cloud Development
- 4+ years of experience of Data/Dimensional modeling
- 4+ years developing with Informatica Power Center
- Candidate must have experience in the Cloud ICS version. Informatica Cloud (ICS & IICS) development.
- Experience with data analysis, data architecture, data cleansing and data quality.
- Experience in writing complex SQLs to analyze and troubleshoot the issues/problems.
- Knowledge in data warehouse modelling and design
- Experience with databases technologies like MSSQL.
- Fluent in data integration tools like Informatica, Data Stage and MS SSIS
- Ability to build power shell scripts, and programming experience with Python, Perl or Ruby is a plus
- Experience in at least one NoSQL platform
- Desired to have knowledge in experience with business intelligence solutions, such as Power BI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.