Randstad Technologies is looking for a motivated Access Administrator to join one of our fast growing clients in the Goleta/Santa Barbara area.
location: Goleta, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Extensive data entry and internet research.
- Review data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by correcting, deleting or reentering data or flagging issues for resolution.
- Revise online database to ensure accuracy and consistency; obtaining missing data.
- May conduct research, compile data and prepare draft documents and reports.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and department information.
Required Technical Skills ( in order of importance)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with E-Mail and basic knowledge of web applications.
- Proficiency in operating standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
- A+ certification highly prefered, though not required.
skills: Required Functional Skills (non-technical skills - in order of importance)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Driven to achieve results and able to proactively seek assistance when needed
- Detail oriented and able to work issues to complete resolution
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor and written standard operating procedures
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proven writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- At least 1-year experience working in an office environment
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone/email interactions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.