In Advisor eSafe, we manage the data that helps to advise lenders throughout the loan origination process. Our team manages an ecosystem of components that enable near real-time access to view and analyze data, both structured and unstructured, from the Loan Advisor Suite
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 51 per hour
work hours: 9am to 4pm
The BA role will support the analysis of the eSafe environment, services, and data; understand customer needs; document requirements; and support data initiatives to enhance the environment and improve the customer experience.
7 to 10 years of experience as a business analyst
- At least 3 years of experience as a business analyst for data integration and management projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
skills: Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and flexible
- People oriented and team player
- Comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced environments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.