job summary: Position/Project Summary
- The Item Setup team manages everything from item creation all the way through the imagery and content. We also maintain the items updates through its life cycle on the site.
- The Assistant Manager, Item Setup, will work on the day to day business of Electronics, helping them come to resolutions and building into process.
- This role will also work on end to end process of Item Setup and assist in implementing changes/improvement while working with cross functional partners to implement changes in current systems.
location: Hoboken, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $39.00 - 42.90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Position Description
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages day-to-day relationships with third party partners
- Manages small to mid-sized Site Operations projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Resolves complex back-end and customer facing content issues related to site assets and navigation and item data
- Shares knowledge of systems and processes
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
- 1 year experience in a merchandising, customer service, project coordinator, or administrator role preferred.
skills: Functional Competencies
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and familiarity and comfort with database applications
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously, process and track multiple inbound and outbound data requests without errors
- Strong academic background in business or finance or a work history that demonstrates competence managing multiple information streams
- Schedule flexibility -- ability and willingness to be on call periodically for timely resolution of supplier-related issues
- Quick learner; comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to take initiative
- Team-oriented; demonstrated ability to work and collaborate effectively with others
- Understands and follows Wal-Mart's three core values: Respect for the Individual, Service to our Customers, Strive for Excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.