looking for an Application/Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer with at with at least three years of experience with AEM (6.1 or greater) to develop and support HTML5/adaptive forms and AEM workflow processes.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Position Responsibilities:
- Setup\configure the HTML5 package on existing AEM servers.
- Convert existing XFA based pdf's to HTML5 that are returned to the user as a flat pdf.
- Design, develop and support web applications and workflows for various administrative processes.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and communicate them to non-technical people.
- Ability to work directly with end users to define system requirements and develop and implement required systems.
- Three years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe AEM(6.1 and later required).
- Certification in Adobe Experience Manager preferred but not required.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Experience Manager including Work Bench, forms development, Workflow, HTML5, Adaptive Forms and application development.
skills: an Application/Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer with at with at least three years of experience with AEM (6.1 or greater)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.