Manages, facilitates and implements process improvement projects within a single process or a limited number of processes which are moderately complex and not limited in scope, depth, problem solving and degree of skill required. Work and decisions may be reviewed and guided by more experienced Process Professionals.
location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Facilitates the definition, clarification and documentation of work in support of tactical and strategic business plans and in alignment with continuous improvement efforts.
- Facilitates periodic meetings for cross-functional teams, with the goal to improve communication & engagement, setting meeting agendas, capturing tasks, distributing meeting minutes, and following up with team members to ensure the execution of tasks on time.
- Leads project teams toward definition and implementation of new process/solution.
- Develops process documents. Exhibits strong organizational, communication and documentation skills.
- Works with the project team leader and others to ensure objectives of improvement teams are met.
- Documents and reports team efforts and progress and validates that team results endure after project closure.
- Maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
- Schedules meetings and may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
- Gathers and summarizes data from various sources to complete reports and special projects.
- Gathers or creates and maintains records or data and distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers.
- Creates and maintains SharePoint sites
- 4-year degree in any field
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office experience
- SharePoint experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.