job summary: Position Description
- As a Designer, you will work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You are a creative problem who is strong in visual execution.
- Specifically, this role will work across multiple brands and work on mapping visual design standards between two existing design languages.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $53.33 - 58.90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- 2-4 years of experience as a Visual Designer Experience working with multiple brands, being able to map multiple brands together Strong design language experience is required
- Product related experience and ability to map assets Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation
BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- 5-7 years relevant work experience with a BA/BS in Interaction Design, Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction or similar.
- Self-starter mindset: able to take direction and execute visual design with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating solid design skills and understanding of typography, color, web design principles, UX/UI design, animation, functionality, and usability.
- Has modern skills in tools meant for rapid prototyping, system diagraming, visual design layout and presentation.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Sketch
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.