job summary: Position Description
- The CorpEng Collaboration team develops tools that help Googlers work more effectively together.
- We are currently looking for a UX/UI designer to design prototypes for new product and feature ideas within the work productivity space.
- We're looking for candidates who like to work in a rapid prototyping environment (work quickly, generate lots of ideas, test with users etc.).
- The goal is to develop features that can be used by all Googlers, and potentially be made available to GSuite customers.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $73.33 - 80.98 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Quickly translate user problems, ideas and requirements into mocks
- Develop great user experiences and solid visual designs
- Design at varying levels of fidelity as needed (ie. sketches, wires, final UI) Work with PM partners to prioritize and scope work
- Partner with engineering partners to develop and understand technical requirements
- Help develop and execute user studies to gather data and test prototypes
BA degree in a relevant field (or equivalent experience) 3-5 years of related work experience A portfolio of recent work Experience developing web applications Great collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
An interest in the work productivity space Experience designing for enterprise Experience making high fidelity prototypes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.