Systems Analyst and UAT
* Critical Competencies include Project Management, Business Architecture, Eliciting
and Capturing Business Requirements and User Acceptance testing
* Candidate must have experience in Data Models & Matrices, Meta-data Management,
Modeling, and Implementation
* The candidate ideally would have knowledge of specific loan manufacturing processes and new CFPB regulations and GSE implementation deadlines.
*Candidate must have experience in loan collateral and uniform collateral data portal.
*Candidate must have experience leading testing efforts that are in Agile methodology, with rigorous deadlines based on customer adoption goals
Clear concise communication is a must
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
* Contractor must be a Business Architect, Business Systems Analyst and UAT with more than 5 years of professional experience
* Contractor must have Primary Mortgage Market experience
* Contractor must be an expert in the following software lifecycle methodologies: SDLC and Agile
* Candidate must have experience in Quality Assurance, Functional, Automation,
GUI, Back-End, Data-Driven Performance, Stress, Load, and Regression Testing of
web and client server based applications.
1. Project Management
2. Mortgage industry
skills: Top skills:
2. UAT experience (to include all responsibilities of a tester)
3. Agile methodology (to include knowledge of all ceremonies and deliverables)
4. SQL & XML at a proficient level
5. Manual, automation, back end testing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.