The right candidate will have some form of technical background preferably in electronics technology or PC hardware. This is a hotline product support position, not a helpdesk technician role.IT/helpdesk will have some cross over, but a career IT representative is probably not the best fit.
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $14 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responds to customer product inquiries, answering technical questions, and analyzing problems via hotline, emails, or other written forms in timely fashion.
- Identify, manage, and resolve junior level troubleshooting problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications.
- Escalate technical issues to Tier II and Tier III product support representatives.
- 3 years professional experience.
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- The following certifications are a plus: A+, Net+. Knowledge of C++ is a plus. PC Hardware repair experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Multi-tasking ability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.