job summary: Overview:
Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for an Application Support Specialist to sit onsite in Irvine, CA to support a global company in the hospitality industry.
This is a long term contract paying $25/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
education: High School
- Facilitates the entire call resolution process from initial contact (call or email) to resolution for a supported Lightspeed property management system.
- Resolves many of the call requests independently.
- Escalates issues, as needed, to appropriate stakeholders and Service Providers and documents requests following established procedures.
- Contributes general knowledge and skill to the information technology discipline to support team and/or department objectives.
- Works within established guidelines to complete routine tasks.
- Requires shift work flexibility as the Help Desk operates 24x7x365.
- Experience in one of the following:
- Hospitality or hotel using a PMS system or customer service business application support
- Call/customer care center experience
- Light Speed Application Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, IE and Word.
- Core working knowledge of a PMS system
- Established work history of strong customer service
- Ability to effectively facilitate complaint resolutions
- General knowledge of Hospitality business functions and business processes
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Skilled at listening and persuading
- Experienced in supporting change management efforts
- Strong team orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.