Collect data through interviews, surveys, web search, database search, or other methods. Partner with various teams to identify key information gaps and plan to provide that information. Synthesize and analyze information from various sources to identify trends, opportunities, and dangers. 7 years of experience are required.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. Have experience in supporting Digital Marketing
2. Experience with writing user stories as per Agile Methodology. Ability to act as a product owner for the IT teams
3. Interact with analytics systems to generate reports and assess capability performance
4. Have an analytical mindset to solve problems rather than just reporting up the chain
1. Experience with SEO and Search would be preferred
- Part of Digital Marketing team acting as a business stakeholder for IT platform teams. Role is part of the Marketing Techstack team within Digital Marketing and the Techstack team is a SME on the business capabilities provided by various products and solutions used
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.