Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our end customer, a leading Security Services provider with offices in Farmers Branch TX.
Contract to work onsite in Farmers Branch.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8 to 6
- Effectively design, document and communicate SQL Server design/architecture based on current legacy SQL environments and recommended "future state" leveraging MS SQL Server 2016 to meet requirement for:
- o Legacy SQL environment upgrades/migrations
- o Continuous integration development cycles
- o Automated code deployments and rollback
- Provide SQL Server (including SSIS and SSRS) architecture/design leadership within the team
- Work closely with stakeholders, engineers, analysts and SMEs to validate and/or elicit information requirements for database design and architecture
- Collect, analyze and prepare data volumetrics to support database sizing, tuning, capacity planning and data retention activities
- Maintain knowledge of client's business models, business processes and procedures, as well as applicable regulatory compliance requirements which impact data management requirements for the in-scope solution design
- 15+ years experience with MS SQL Server.
- 10+ years experience with MS SQL Server SSRS and SSIS
- 10+ years experience designing and architecting green-field SQL environments to support new and modern development models as well as SQL database migrations and upgrades from legacy versions
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Server version 2016
- Advanced to expert knowledge in MS SQL Always On Availability Groups
skills: Preferred Skills:
- Applicable certifications (Project Management or Technical)
- Cloud experience
- Advanced Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.