A client of ours in San Antonio, Texas is looking for a Software Architect- Portal for a permanent opportunity.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for designing, leading development, and leading implementations for internal and external facing web portals leveraging a variety of front end, middleware, and backend solutions.
- C#/.NET Architecture for healthcare client portals
- Project will be to rewrite all external facing provider and payer portals. Each portal will be branded differently. Portal application software is not yet determined.
- Will be architecting new primary provider portal and integrating a number of new portals
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in .NET Development, including strong experience in Architecture/Design
- Understanding of current UI standards
- Solid experience in Security (Oauth 2 or Federated)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with team and client staff and remain calm under pressure
- Java experience is beneficial, but not required
- Strong communication skills- ability to articulate concisely and to the point
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.