Randstad is looking for an IT Project Manager in the Carlsbad area (92008) of San Diego on a Direct Hire/Permanent basis. This person will be responsible for Project Management over Technical projects across the country.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Work with stakeholders to scope projects and gather requirements
- project documentation and reporting
- Manage changes to the projects
- Manage budgets and expenses
- Create and execute project work plans
- Identify Project Risks and prepare accordingly
- Be involved in all areas of the SDLC
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 8+ years a Technical Project Manager
- Agile/Scrum familiarity
- BS Degree
- Six Sigma knowledge (Ideally hold a Green Belt)
- Experience managing projects in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
skills: Desired Skills:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.