Randstad is looking for a Network Architect in the Carlsbad area (92008) of San Diego on a Direct Hire/Permanent basis. This person will be responsible for leading the design, implementation and configuration of the companies Infrastructure.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Lead architecture design, development and end-to-end deployment of network environments
- Build and automate services for customers
- architecture plan development
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 5+ years as a Network Engineer
- 3+ Years as a Network Architect
- Firewall (Next-gen)
- load balancing
- installing, configuring, troubleshooting Cisco network devices
- Software as a Service knowledge (SAAS) or Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) knowledge
- monitoring tools: Solarwinds, SCOM, Keynote, AppDynamics, Nagios, etc
skills: Desired Skills:
Cisco, Firewalls, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, VoIP, Load Balancing, IAAS, SAAS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.