job summary: Our client is currently seeking an SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Analyst for a 6+ month contract opportunity located in San Francisco, CA.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- SAP module configuration and escalation RICEF design and escalation
- Business requirements mapping
- System transactions & workflows
- Direct engagement in all business processes
- Ownership of module blueprints
- Active support of migration and transformation projects SME for any ERP-related project
- Unit & final test and cutover management
- BS or equivalent experience
- 4+ years PM experience
- 2+ years in production support
- Participation in 2+ ERP migrations as PM functional lead
- Proficiency in user exits
- Proficiency in CU functionality
- Strong ABAP skills
- SAP Certified Solutions Consultant (PLM - Plant Maintenance 2005)
skills: The top three things are:
- SAP EAM (enterprise asset management) module experience
- Working with clients to qualify the business requirement and translate/document to instructions for developers and testers.
- Strong communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.