In this role, you will perform functions specific to supporting strategic Global Service Provider(s) partners and is the primary IT interface between IT, its business organizations and the strategic vendors IT organization. As part of a high performing team, this role requires 24x7 support coverage for the GSP's off-shore locations. You will act as the primary IT interface between the company and its Global Service Providers(s) across the globe.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Act as the primary IT interface for 24x7 Severe Incident Management resolution
- Act as the primary IT interface for problem and change management oversight of off-shore locations
- Act as the primary IT interface between the business LOB and IT for IT related initiatives
- Manage high priority incidents, conduct lessons learned and implement remediation plans
- Provide support for overall operational governance of Global Service Provider
- Provide ongoing operational vendor management of the strategic service provider
- Facilitate pre-implementation activities with GSP and applicable company stakeholders
- Coordinate external technical resources for infrastructure and support related to change and project activity
- Experience with off-shore, outsourced IT engagements or vendor management initiatives
- A Bachelor's degree in IT or business management is preferred , with 5+ years of technology delivery experience.
- 25% travel may be required internationally (India, Philippines, etc.)
- Strong communication, presentation and meeting facilitation skills in a vendor management capacity
- Experience with HPSM or related ticketing systems, Incident, Change and Problem Management systems or equivalent (Remedy, etc.).
- Able to work in fast paced or crisis management situations
- Solid Knowledge of ITIL Framework processes
- Strong organizational, consultative and collaboration skills while working with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of project partners; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Assertive, responsible for his/her own work (self-directed), have a strong affinity for defining work in deliverables, and be willing to commit to deadlines
- Ability to identify and implement required actions quickly in order to accomplish goals, eliminate roadblocks, and create focus
- A Bachelor's degree in IT or business management is preferred , with 5+ years of technology delivery experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.