Mobile Developer to perform new development on the company's flagship product. The ideal candidate for this role will have iOS mobile development experience along with strong background in java development perferably within the telecom industry. In this role, you will be responsible for participating and supporting the architectural design as well as new development of the company's product. This is a highly visible role within the organization and you'll have the ability to see your work being used by the consumer.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $10,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Daily Responsibilities:
- Participate in design modeling reviews and make suggestions for possible changes to new feature development and modifications to the existing mobile applications.
- Participate in test script reviews to ensure outcome meets requirements
- Development of new features on mobile applications
- Provide support to team members
qualifications: Required Skills:
- iOS or Android Mobile Development
- Cross Platform mobile development experience
- Strong Java development background
- Background in Telecommunications
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
skills: Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Product Development, or IoT platform is preferred.
- Experience with spring boot, microservices, or cloud is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.