Data Protection & Privacy Remediation Analyst
The remediation analyst will be responsible to drive completion of the deliverables needed to support the Cisco Data Protection & Privacy remediation program. This role will require the individual to prepare the remediation artifacts through the remediation framework and closely work with cross-functional stakeholders to follow the remediation process.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Strong understanding of Cisco's Data Protection and Privacy Policies & Standards
- Analyze data protection & privacy requests to determine the remediation scope and impacted areas
- Document business requirements and work with Subject Matter Experts to provide the guidance to the stakeholders for the remediation efforts.
- Collect and translate business requirements into well-understood, realistic, and actionable tasks.
- Prepare the remediation artifact templates for the remediation process.
- Closely manage stakeholder expectations and issues, risks, and dependencies
- Define and provide support to operational processes internally to ensure proper handling of requests and escalations.
- Deliverable(s) reporting on a recurring basis
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of solution & optimal quality.
- Provide accurate scoping, time estimates and participate in overall project planning.
- Manage multiple projects/deliverables simultaneously.
- Facilitate meetings and communicate well in a large group of participants; meetings should be prepared in advance
- Maintain information in Cisco Document Management and Collaboration Systems as it relates to the job function.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in business analyst or project management position
- Strong experience managing stakeholder expectations. Focused in meeting client's requirements, expectations, and providing exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Excellent attention to detail and performing repetitive manual and automated recurring tasks
- Quick learner and able to adapt and use new tools
- Proactive attitude and able to perform under areas of uncertainty
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, time management and analytical/problem solving abilities.
- Team player, works well with others to complete tasks and able to be hands-on & get knee-deep to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to perform at a rapid pace - and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, a true team player amongst local and remote resources in different time zones.
skills: - Experience creating clear and easy to consume power point presentations, project, and process documentation.
- Experience defining business goals, business requirements and producing high quality project documentation supporting them. (Samples will be requested)
Preferred Additional Expertise
- Knowledge of Data Protection, Privacy, and/or Information Security concepts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.