?Looking for a project manager to help with ongoing business needs.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Facilitate the infrastructure delivery components for multiple LOB projects simultaneously.
- Cross functional project team leadership for definition of project infrastructure scope, objectives and deliverables.
- Conduct project meetings and maintain consistent status reporting on delivery schedule progress.
- Ability to prioritize infrastructure deliverables across multiple projects ensuring the priority is aligned with our strategic programs.
- Coordinate and develop detailed work plans, schedules, infrastructure components estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Responsible for project related hardware and software procurement.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards.
- 5 - 7 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field (Computer Science, IS, Telecom, etc). Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- IT background
- Dev Ops exposure
- Extensive knowledge in understanding of specific systems supported.
- Possesses a broad knowledge and understanding of many different technologies and the dependencies and impacts they have with one another.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management.
- Ability to work well under pressure is preferred.
- Ability to continuously multitask preferred.
- Adaptability to fast paced, evolving environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills preferred.
- Conversational knowledge of DevOps process and or the tools that comprise a DevOps Toolchain a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.