job summary: Position Description
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features for Google's internal financial tools.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $73.33 - 80.98 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces. Strong visual design sense.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Highly proficient in UI Design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, various prototyping tools)
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- Highly proficient in UI Design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, various prototyping tools)
- Experience in financial industries or other relevant highly regulated industries
- Experience designing digital products that have shipped
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Degree in design-related field
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.