Sr, Cloud Developer
- Strong software development experience with Java and Multi-Threading and OOO principles.
- Design and Develop software/infrastructure that can scale for large volume batch and online systems
- Ability to handle large volume of proprietary data, introspect and provide valuable contribution and insights.
- Must have experience working on enterprise infrastructure design and requirements.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $79.28 - 89.28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects' success for large revenue generating systems/products.
- Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
- Participate in discovery sessions from technical standpoint and interact with stakeholders to understand the requirements;
- Conduct technical architecture, design for POCs on new approach/technology.
- Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects' objectives.
- Able to provide technical guidance, supervise others, provide instructions, and debug code written by team members.
- Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
- Contributions of this level spans across the team and the development platform.
- Consistently hit development time estimates without underestimating or overestimating ability.
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
- Perform general application design, development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of development experience Java, JEE, Spring Framework, MVC, WS - SOAP/REST, Angular/Reactive, JPA-Hibernate, Mock unit test tools.
- Databases: Oracle, NoSQL
- Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Fortify, etc.
- Exposure to AWS cloud Services such as EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS, IAM, SNS, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Auto scaling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.