Sr. Project Manager-Security
This position is responsible for managing and driving multiple strategic projects to support Security Engineering, Cyber Operations, Compliance and system improvement/upgrade projects to drive delivery with fast speed and good quality. This involves ensuring delivery aligned with desired objectives and managing all impediments and risks to ensure successful delivery. This position requires someone who has excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, is able to improve process by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- PMP required
- CSM, SAFe 4 preferred
- 7+ years' experience in managing NW, Server, Cloud, Database or data center migration projects
- Demonstrates experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and global in scope
- Facilitate and lead the definition of the project scope, Definition of Done, milestones, tasks, deliverables and resource requirements.
- Create and execute strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Ensure that assigned projects are conducted in compliance with all PMO standards. Apply appropriate levels of tailoring to meet project-specific needs, while still operating within the standard project management framework.
- Efficiently identify and resolve project issues. Escalate issues that require executive, management or business attention
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with accuracy, timeliness and quality
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships and interact effectively with key stakeholders and people at all levels of organization
- Coach, mentor and motivate project team members and other project managers.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, result-driven and goal oriented
- BS/BA or combination of education and/or work experience
- IT experience with Security and infrastructure projects
- Demonstrates ability to work with diverse, cross-functional international teams and flexibility to adjust schedule
- High proficiency in Excel, Jira and ConfluenceStart Time:8:00 AM
Hours : 8:00am to 5:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.