Digital Project Manager
The client's Digital team is looking for Digital Project Manager to develop the schedule, activities, and deliverables that comprise the project plan for large and complex digital initiatives. The right candidate will have experience across the digital project life cycle-from discovery, to UX, through to production, implementation and delivery-with demonstrated ability of having launched complex websites.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and project discipline leads to identify requirements, determine project scope and deliverables, set priorities and establish milestones.
- Develop project plans, estimates, schedules, and statements of work.
- Accurately track and clearly communicate status, progress, and financials to the project team and to stakeholders.
- Orchestrate activities and deliverables between internal teams, external partners, vendors and clients.
- 5 years minimum experience as a project manager with at least 3 years in a digital or integrated agency context, ideally with experience in financial services.
- Familiarity with standard software project management methodologies, workflow and tools. Knowledge of Agile methods and the Scrum framework is desired.
skills: UX, through to production, implementation and delivery-with demonstrated ability of having launched complex websites.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.