UX design/info architect sr
The Digital Team is seeking an experienced UI/UX researcher with focus in usability. The UI/UX researcher is responsible for working to inform meaningful interactive experiences.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 59 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Perform analysis and testing on in-development website as well as on-going testing on live sites
- Develop and apply usability metrics for the purpose of continual product improvement.
- Design and execute research plans.
- Plan and perform user testing and usability assessments.
- Make recommendations for improvement based upon testing results.
- Provide support in web site development, with a focus on usability and disability accommodation.
- Involvement with in-development website testing, ensuring that the needs of customers are being met in the final end-product
- 5 years experience in UX research practices
- Strong communication and analysis skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and prioritize work
skills: You will generate usability test plans, process flows, and produce reports. You will work closely with development teams and customer liaisons to drive and conduct usability testing. You will lead usability research efforts across various products, and act as the user advocate throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Perform analysis and testing on in-development website as well as on-going testing on live sites
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.