Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a Senior .NET Developer to sit onsite in Rockville, MD to join a highly talented and growing development team.
This is a long term contract paying $70-$80/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
- Develop & maintain a complete transaction based application.
- Ensure high performance in a cross browser environment.
- Coordinating the workflow between the UX designer and developers.
- Support the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API. Communicate with external web services and support integration testing.
- Solves complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Able to excel under minimal supervision.
- Makes sound decisions that achieve objectives in support of the missio
The .NET Developer is an integrated member of a SCRUM development team. We are seeking a software professional with expertise in complex software design tasks, provide analysis and recommends solutions - a real technical leader.
This individual will perform development, program logic, architect application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness to benefit, risk and performance. The resource is expected to survey the broader technical landscape and apply the optimal solution fit for purpose.
- Must have 5+ years of programming development experience in .Net.
- Experience with real time, high volume transaction systems
- Experience working with highly integrated transaction systems
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Experience working in a SCRUM SDLC model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.