IT Asset Management Developer/Reporting Analyst
Profile - Description:
Client's Global Platform Services (GPS) team is currently seeking an experienced contractor with for a Developer/Report Analyst position. The contractor will work with IT Asset Management (ITAM) team members and other IT areas to acquire reporting requirements, create reports using SRSS, and validate the reports with the requester.
The Successful candidate will provide EOSL operational/migration support for all EOSL physical servers. The key job requirement is a assess EOSL risk and collaborate with the tribes and BUs to develop remediation plans for EOSL assets.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50.14 - 57.14 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Process asset and application data to identify scope and map dependencies
- Assess EOSL risk and identify and facilitate security exceptions
- Support ITAM/CMDB reconciliation and update based on validated data
- Collaborate with the tribes and BUs to develop remediation plans
- Schedule and transition remediation waves for execution to the Domain Squads for execution
- Support documentation and standardization initiatives for EOSL and lifecycle management
- Train and transition technology architects and the scrum master for ongoing focus on EOSL and lifecycle risk mitigation
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, information management or related field or combination of experience and education
- 2+ years' experience in developing reports using reporting services or Power BI.
- Experience with HP/Dell HW.
- Knowledgeable in Unix/Windows/Cloud.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members and IT teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
skills: Preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of IT Asset Management a plus
- Experience with HP Asset Manager, ServiceNow or other Asset Management tools
- General understanding of technology architecture (services, applications, etc)
- Spanish written or verbal communication for English to Spanish translation a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.