- Manage mobile device inventory, incoming packages and storage room organization on a daily basis
- Resolve customer problem tickets, providing troubleshooting assistance with their mobile devices
- Prepare equipment for deployment when a spare device (mobile phone, tablet, iPad, and jetpack) is required by ensuring they are in working order, factory reset and ready for activation
- Notify customers when they are not in compliance with corporate policy and rectify the problem
- Manage multiple tasks, prioritizing them in order of importance while adhering to deadlines as well as other daily duties
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $12 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Requires excellent customer service, analytical and communication skills as well as multitasking, organization and prioritizing projects, reports and daily duties. Have the ability to work effectively both on your own and in a team setting, be able to think outside the box and the capability to locate information and resolutions on your own. Must have prior experience working with mobile devices (cell phones, Apple products, smartphones and tablets), excel and reporting.
Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and up to two years of experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- MOBILE DEVICES
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- EXCELLENT MULTI-TASKER
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.