Seeking a Training Lead.
The Training Lead position will partner and build effective relationships with multiple business partners to analyze audience and develop a training strategy to address training needs. This role is expected to lead the creation of a sustainable training delivery model for data onboarding, validation, normalization, and distribution activities. Training delivery will shift from in-person instructor led training to a mix of webcasts and on-demand content to increase flexibility and reduce costs. This role will lead the coordination with technology and business resources to understand training needs and develop a training program for various audiences.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $36.94 - 41.56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Experienced in preparing training delivery strategy, planning, and coordinating all aspects of training for both business and IT communities.
- Experience developing training guides, run books, and job aids.
- Experience using the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation)
- Strong creative and analytical skills. Independent thinker who can think out of the box and provide thought leadership to business and IT communities.
- Strong communication, inter-personal and presentation skills and comfortable in communicating to business stake holders and senior management.
- Exposure to big data technologies.
- Change leadership experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in project planning, management and initiation.
- Strong sense of ownership and personal accountability.
May require 10-20% Travel.
Job requires coordination with resources in various time zones.
skills: The successful candidate will be a self starter, have strong partnership skills, training skills and be able to work independently. They should also have strong communication skills and be able to collaborate with technical and non-technical partners.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience developing training strategies and leading training programs in support of Data Technology functions. This role requires coordination with business and technology teams across many areas to incorporate existing training materials, produce new training materials and develop a program to implement. Project management, client engagement, and relationship management skills are important. This role requires outstanding communication and presentation skills, project planning and project management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.