job summary: Position Description Project Overview:
- This position serves as the program lead for our Managed Service Provider (MSP) partner program. We are actively onboarding, enabling and developing go to market strategies with an initial group of MSP partners including our recently announced alliance with Rackspace.
- We are also developing and preparing to launch a formal MSP partner program with specific benefits and requirements exclusive to these MSP partners.
- Additionally, we are developing innovative initiatives with these partners such as the new Customer Reliability Engineering effort recently announced by Rackspace.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70.00 - 77.87 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
Manage a number of programs and projects planned or already in process including:
1) Acceleration budget for MSPs with over 12 different initiatives for over a dozen partners
2) Develop and manage process for cross-functional initiatives between MSPs and internal teams at Google including ProServ, CRE, and Support
3) Develop and maintain metrics and dashboards for our MSP partners in Salesforce.com
4) Internal communication process to efficiently and programmatically share MSP progress with our direct sales teams. Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage all projects and programs related to MSPs ensuring deadlines are met, payments are made, MSPs are compliant and we are accurately tracking all targets and goals.
- Develop, maintain and create new MSP tracking methods in Salesforce.com and other tools.
- Coordinate and manage all efforts related to the launch and management of the MSP program such as tracking onboarding progress, agreement status, compliance and metrics post launch for the program as a whole and individual partners.
Bachelor's Degree in any field with 5+ years of experience working with Partner Programs such as MSP Strong project management skills
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory:
- Bachelor's Degree in any field with 5+ years of experience working with Partner Programs such as MSP Strong project management skills
- Experience maintaining metrics and dashboards preferably in Salesforce.com
- Track all cross functional teams, both their progress and deliverables for the overall MSP efforts.
- An understanding of managed services for Cloud - General knowledge of major Cloud platforms including GCP, AWS and/or Azure.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.