Application Software Engineer is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and proving advanced technical support to all new and existing installations.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100 - 130 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating proposed solutions.
- Interfaces with the support team to resolve advanced customer technical issues
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting software issues and functionality for new and existing customers
- Pro-actively identify and communicate issues, propose and implement solutions for continuous improvements in regard to the job accountabilities.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Computer Science from four-year college or university
- Experience with embedded software porting
- Experience in a computer hardware manufacturing industry is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Self-starter, problem solver. Working independently under limited supervision and little guidance
skills: Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Tensor Flow: open-source software library for machine learning basic
- Understanding open messaging protocol MQTT & AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol) as Cloud configuration tools
- Excellent design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Capability to effectively troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair automation systems
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical diagrams
- Java, C. C++, Python, PHP, HTML, AGILE, Linux
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.