Sr. SAP SD/ Vistex Analyst
A client of ours in San Antonio, TX is looking for a Sr. SAP SD/ Vistex Analyst for a permanent opportunity.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Provide support for the SAP Sales and Distribution module including resolving day to day systems issues by diagnosing the problem and resolving by either changing configuration or logging a system note with SAP.
- Work closely with business members of Order to Cash business functions to facilitate effective solution implementations and provide knowledge transfer of system functionality to Super Users, Subject Matter Experts, and end users.
- Analyze business process gaps and identify solution alternatives and guidance to business and IS stakeholders for selecting the best solutions to close the gaps.
- Work closely with ABAP developers to define programming requirements and test programming solutions.
- Support continuous implementation of EDI trading partners, supporting testing, and IDOC enhancement requirements.
- Provide production support for SAP SD and integration points with FI/CO, MM, QM, PP, and WM modules. Support SAP interfaces to other core CHG business applications.
- Provide functional support for master data governance, and master data troubleshooting.
- Work closely with end users to prioritize and manage completion of support tickets. Track and report SD support metrics.
- Manage projects assigned through the full project lifecycle including managing and coordinating the work of consultants when necessary.
- Proactively participate in the integration between related SAP functions with other IS Business Analysts.
- Strong ability to lead discussions with the business to analyze, configure, and model processes in SAP.
- Modify, test, and validate system configuration. Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Build and execute unit testing, integration, and regression testing (build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results).
- Facilitate knowledge transfer, communication, and interaction between various functional organizations and the Information Technology department.
- Document and control all changes made to productions systems via change control process.
- Maintain linkage and consistency between SAP and Vistex applications.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the SAP Sales and Distribution module with development and support of business application systems including analysis, functional and technical design testing.
- Knowledge of forecasting processes and configuration.
- Experience integrating with Vistex
- Two or more full project life cycle SAP implementations including blueprinting, configuration, testing, training and post implementation support.
- Experience with business case development, project planning and estimation is a must.
- Experience in Solution Manager is a plus.
- Cross-functional business experience is a must.
- Experience working for a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company or Foodservice company desired.
- Must be a great team player
- Has a broad SAP background however, has specialized in the SD model and Vistex
- Must relocate to San Antonio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.