Seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer for a Healthcare Company. Needs to demonstrate the ability to drive process improvement and improve the process efficiency.
Expert knowledge in using Java and Java based frameworks Spring,Spring boot etc. Plus hands on experience using Java script stack using AngularJS or ReactJS. Expert knowledge in Spring, JSON, REST and SOAP web services, with API integration experience
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Participates in designing and developing complex systems by writing Design Specifications description of framework, interfaces, services, reports, business components, and interaction between the components.
- Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of code through static and dynamic testing techniques
- Is able to troubleshoot any complex issues as well as provide support to production.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to reduce and/or prevent production defects based on the continuous root cause analysis and process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 9 years of experience as a Developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Lead Developer
skills: Team player but also can work independently without needing hand held. Clear communication skills. Full stack Development with leadership abilities. Core skills required: Java, Spring and Web Services
The following skills would be very nice to have:
- Experience with Node JS ,DOCKER containers ,Kubernetes
- Experience with MEAN stack and couchbase or any other NOSQL database
- Experience using System/data integration tools (i.e. Mirth Connect, iPAAS/SnapLogic , Mulesoft).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.