job summary: Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a permanent opportunity located in Sacramento, CA.
location: Sacramento, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
We are seeking an experience individual who can perform a wide array of administrative duties for a rapid growing company. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May direct and lead the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Responsibilities:
- Taking and directing inbound calls
- Payroll processing
- HR management
- Office management
- Managing paperwork
- Setting up vendors
- Appointment setting
- Managing calendars
- Composes memos
- Transcribes notes
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget
- General administrative duties
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of modern office methods, supplies and equipment that are adequate to successfully complete difficult and complex documents.
- Strong Initiative, self-motivation, self-discipline and a determination to reach goals and objectives and support in the delivery of successful innovation projects.
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Action oriented.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships with peers and stakeholders among external stakeholders and vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.