Seeking a Developer to develop and implement architecture-centric solutions for a Healthcare Company. Needing hands on experience using Java and Java-based frameworks -Spring,Spring Boot, with web services, Java script stack using Angular , Node JS, React , NPM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Under moderate supervision participates in development phases of SDLC; from development and test to deployment and support.
- Participate in requirements analysis and code and design reviews.
- Develops components which meet business requirements and design specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of code through static and dynamic testing techniques
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ideally 4+ years of experience using Java and Java-based frameworks -Spring,Spring Boot, and web services using Java script stack using Angular , Node JS, React
- Ideally 4+ years of Java, experience with rest and soap web services
- Experience with GIT ,SVN etc
- Good understanding of unit testing frame works Junit,Mocha etc
Nice to have :
- Experience with DOCKER containers ,Kubernetes
- Experience with MEAN stack and couchbase NOSQL database
- Experience using data integration tools (i.e. Mirth Connect, iPAAS/SnapLogic).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.