Randstad is looking for a DevOps Engineer in the Mira Mesa area (92121) of San Diego on a Direct Hire/Permanent basis. This person will be joining an established team of Engineers as a senior member in a LAMP environment.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Automate Infrastructure tasks
- Migrating Data Platform to AWS
- Manage delivery of the next generation of data warehouse
- Assist with cross department collaboration, platform Vision, strategy and road-map
- Implement monitoring and metrics to provide operational rigor and oversight
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 6+ years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Automation framework experience (Chef, puppet, Ansible, etc),
- Scripting expertise (python, Ruby, Bash, Java, etc)
- AWS administration experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Linux environment background
- Data Center Environment exposure
: Automation, CI/CD, Python, Bash, Ruby, Java, DevOps, AWS, Cloud, LAMP, Linux
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.