Technical Lead - IT
Job Description- Digital Analytics Developer
The Digital Analytics Developer will work closely with data analysts, product owners, digital marketers and development groups to create customized behavioral tracking solutions. This person will lead digital analytics development efforts in support of Digital Experience Transformation, Marketing and other lines of business Best practices and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of projects and reusability of code. Flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and learn quickly in various technical and creative environments is critical. This position will require the candidate to be extremely customer centric with the ability to manage multiple deliverables with a sense of urgency.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with internal clients to understand and design analytics solutions in Google Analytics
- Work with development teams to integrate analytics tracking requirements into production cycles
- Assist in reporting and ad-hoc analysis of data for business units
- Develop standards-based projects to solve customer and product needs
- Anticipate and solve issues before they negatively impact websites or the integrity of analytics data
- Work independently to manage projects and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and bug-free deployments
- Develop dashboards and custom reports for business units and functional teams
- Assist business units in the development of, and reporting on, KPIs and metrics using Power BI, SSRS, SSMS, SQL, Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Assist in defining requirements for data models and data marts.
- Design, solutions and data flow documentation
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics or related field, or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
2+ years analytics experience
2+ years with data dimensioning and metrics, proper use of tracking variables and implementation for deep dive analysis and automated reporting
2+ years with Google Tag Manager
2+ years front-end web or analytics development experience
2+ years of debugging and troubleshooting experience
1+ years of experience in creating and automating analytics reports
1+ years working with Google Big Query
2+ years with SQL
Demonstrated understanding of web technologies and frameworks
Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to bridge the gap between technology and business management.
Technical documentation skills
skills: Desired Qualifications:
Experience working with Google Firebase
Experience working with Tealeaf
Experience working with Sitecore
Experience with SAP HANA
Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, Cassandra, HIVE, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.