job summary: Description:
Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs. Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents. Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback. Participates in architecture, design and code reviews. Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
location: Bloomington, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Works well in a team setting both locally and remotely.
- Strong collaboration / communication skills with the ability to work with business & vendor partners as well as various IT teams.
- A working knowledge of various Infrastructure & middleware technologies utilized in providing applications services
- A working knowledge of deployment methodologies and tooling.
- Knowledge of multiple database architectures
- Strong background in problem solving, SQL, XML, and excellent communication skills.
- Java / Spring Boot
- Service layer integration
- HTML5 with CSS3
- Bootstrap or like framework
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.