The Cloud Practice Lead is directly responsible for the business growth and development of the Cloud Practice. This includes both AWS and Azure Cloud based solutions.
location: Coralville, Iowa
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Identifies technical core competencies for Practice and assesses current team's abilities in those core competencies
- Defines and executes plan to develop technical core competencies
- Manages team as it relates to growth, performance and team interactions
- Supports Business Development team in defining and refining strategy for growing Practice
- Facilitates meetings with customers to build customer's awareness and trust in team's ability to successfully deliver Practice based solutions
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, work processes, investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational activities, etc.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
qualifications: Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of professional experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers via telephone and email.
- Able to accurately learn and retain new information, knowledge and skills.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects, with varying degrees of priority, at the same time.
skills: Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Prefer AWS and/or Azure developer
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Docker, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with Microservices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.