- This position should be an Analyst AND a Technical Writer. Analyze, identify, and deliver operational improvement opportunities (specifically around end-to-end workflow, from identification of non-compliant cases, to review by vendor teams, to removal, to appeals).
- Perform fraud and abuse investigations using various data sources, identify product vulnerabilities and support anti-abuse experiments.
- Communicate externally with Developers to help address issues of non-compliance and violations of terms of service Establish regular reporting to keep stakeholders up to date on progress, findings and recommendations.
- Experience with fraud investigations, fraud risk management, Internet advertising, or e-commerce preferred Experience in analyzing and interpreting large quantities of data Solid knowledge of querying languages (MySQL, Dremel, etc.) and database structures.
- Basic experience with coding and scripting (Python, C++, Java). Ability to work independently and complete projects on time.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33.33 - 37.08 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Basic experience with coding and scripting (Python, C++, Java). Ability to work independently and complete projects on time.
qualifications: Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, English, Journalism or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with UX writing, content strategy, technical writing or other customer-facing documentation.
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- Striving to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across our products and platforms.
- Use empathy, logic and hard data to inform content and communication choices.
- You provide content recommendations that include the right words and sometimes complementary data and images.
- Help build external facing communications/ canned responses for workflows/processes.
- Improve internal documentation
- Ability to set priorities and drive work independently to find the right balance between process and flexibility.
- Passion for thoughtful user experiences.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.