Drupal and PHP Developer III
The Operational Products unit is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of IT-enabled business solutions. Our team provides IT support for the Development Economics department for the multiple Open Data platforms and tools that are being enhanced to build a more usable, functional, and robust open data publishing, browsing, collecting system. These activities will leverage the existing work done on systems that are currently part of the Open Data platform.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Work with Drupal team to design, develop, and maintain Drupal based sites
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot technical issues
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, planning, and implementing changes
- Provide front end development for interactive features
- Stay up to date with Drupal core and module improvements, and security patches and updates to comply with the Office of Information Security accreditations.
- Assist the team in developing and deploying other sites in a multi-site configuration.
- Documenting current and future configuration processes and policies
- Assist in debugging issues with hosting applications, cloud resources and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- 7+ years of professional enterprise level experience in Drupal including custom module development, key contributed modules, development best practices and core API
- Proficiency in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Must be able to triage and troubleshoot tasks where appropriate to review and respond to technical challenges
- Requires effective communication skills with other team members and clients
skills: - DKAN or any Drupal Gov distributions.
- Acquia Cloud Platform and Acquia DevDesktop usage.
- AWS S3 integration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.