We are seeking a Oracle Database Administrator in the Orlando, FL area. The ideal candidate will act as the Subject Matter Expert for the database systems entrusted in his/her care.
location: Orlando, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Provides comprehensive productive support of all Oracle databases (11g-18c).
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the database systems entrusted in his/her care.
- Identifies root cause and resolves issues with little or no supervisions.
- Works normal business hours and evenings and weekends as needed.
- Follows all security and corporate protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5-7 years related experience.
- Works in the office 3-5 days per week.
- Hands-on experience with:
- Oracle RAC
- Oracle ASM
- Oracle 12c and container DBs
- SQL Tuning
- Linux and PL/SQL scripting
- Upgrades, patching, monitoring
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.