Randstad Technologies, the leading global HR driver providing top talent with career opportunities, is in search of a Data Manager/Archiver to join a growing Fortune 500 healthcare client in Tampa, FL.
Title: Data Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Job Description: Data Manager/Data Archiver
Candidate will work within the Data Systems Engineering Team in Tampa Florida and routinely interface with the Business Areas, Development Teams and Architects to focus on the management of data, information, and knowledge across all Systems within client's lifecycle. Candidate will work in all business areas covering every aspect of the information lifecycle including: classification, cataloging, storing, deletion, archiving, de-classification and data retrieval.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
Specific Responsibilities include the following:
· Providing and applying basic guidance on client's Data Management policies
· Data Archiving and categorization
· Classification, declassification of Data
· Records management and documentation
· Catalogue, index, search, and retrieve data
· Recommend information and data management solutions and strategies
The client has selected a tool set to utilize for Data Archiving (Informatica Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)) and it is expected that the candidate will manage all configuration, development and administration of this solution.
skills: These specific tasks will include but not limited to the following:
· The primary responsibility is to lead enterprise data archiving and expected to define/refine DW and Big Data Strategy under the umbrella of ILM
· Responsible for working closely with functional leaders in understanding their data needs, identifying the sources available for archiving, and designing the archiving architecture.
· Design, development, and management of Informatica ILM. Key accountabilities include overall data archive design, understanding of database architecture, logical and physical data definition, and development of ETL programs.=
· Define and create archive project, archive process flow and manage system-defined roles, security groups and managing users.
If interested, send an updated resume to Samantha.Savinsky@Randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.