This opportunity is for one of the leading and the fastest moving industry in the world. Healthcare is transforming and we are innovating to help make the health care system work better for everyone. Our elite technology teams are working on multiple projects that impact the lives of millions.
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $50.50 - 58.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Ability to comprehend and translate requirements into application design and development models as well as execute them to create deliverables.
- Ability to understand data model quickly and write complex SQL
- Collaborate with teammates, clients and other teams to identify and address systems problems, provide input and resolve issues
- Ability to work both independently and in conjunction with other developers as the work requires.
- Participate fully in team planning and work with colleagues to continuously improve the team's performance.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle SQL development - writing and tuning advanced Oracle SQL queries
- Good experience in SQL programming with strong knowledge on Oracle architecture, database design and development
- Develop, troubleshoot and perform tuning Oracle procedures, triggers, SQL packages, and functions.
- Test and implement database programs using Oracle and third party tools.
- Programming experience in .NET, C#, VB.NET, Java or similar
- Perform Oracle DB backup and recovery as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology and/or related discipline required.
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Ability to create and execute test plans for database programs and queries
- Agile development environment
- Master's degree in same or similar a plus
- Hands on development with Oracle Databases and Tools
- Strong SQL programming
- Oracle architecture, database design and development
- Performance tuning, stored procedures, triggers, SQL packages and funtions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.