- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities.
- Analyzes business partner?s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business. Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
- May make recommendations for buy versus build decision.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51.00 - 56.10 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 1 to 3 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
skills: Job entails the following:
- Managing meeting cadences and processes for CX organization from scheduling, logistics, and note taking.
- Maintaining and reporting out on hiring and headcount reporting for CX organization. Serve as a liason for recruiting to move candidates along in organization.
- Assisting in the product planning process with logistics
- Helping track and manage the CX budget with regards to travel, training, and other expenses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.