Software Test Engineer
currently seeking a Software Engineer to conduct verification and validation activities for medical optical imaging systems. This Engineer will operate in an agile environment, working as part of a team on cutting edge innovative products.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develops unit tests to test code implementation.
- Develops application test protocols and assists with the testing process.
- Assists development of software test environment.
- Assists with system integration tests and execution.
- Utilize test frameworks as part of an overall software testing blueprint.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists to coordinate daily activities and goals.
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of using Visual Studio C/C++ is required.
- Working knowledge of UML.
- Knowledge of IEC 62304 - medical device software - software life cycle processes a big plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to others in different functions, at various levels.
- 3-4+ years experience with object oriented programming languages
- 2+ years understanding and usage of software frameworks
- 2+ years experience of performance testing, monitoring, troubleshooting of deployed applications
- 2+ year experience developing highly scalable data-driven applications and algorithm implementation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.