This resource will work in the Agile-Scrum environment as a product manager to develop the company's Digital experience. Attends all Scrum ceremonies including stand-ups, refinement, spirit planning and retrospectives. Defines requirements via story creation, works with development and QA team to refine stories, completes user story acceptance leads sprint reviews and provides demos to line of business as needed.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drives business and financial results through the selection, design, development, and
- promotion of new and existing digital experiences.
- Monitors the marketplace to assess digital experience trends and results in order to
- recommend new digital experiences or enhancements to existing experiences.
- Prioritizes and decisions recommendations. Develops business case, business plan
- and roll-out of experiences.
- Develops and designs the features of new or existing digital experiences to take
- advantage of an identified market need or opportunity. Manages the development,
- production, roll-out or promotion of digital experiences.
- Partners with key stakeholders including sales, marketing and other internal service
- partners as well as external stakeholders to ensure all digital experiences meet their
- strategic goals. Develops product-specific marketing initiatives. May participate in
- client facing activities. As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management,
- compliance, and audit needs.
- Drives business, financial, and customer experience results of digital experiences and
- recommends modifications in experiences and/or marketing to improve results.
- Jr to Mid-Level. 3-5 years
- Product Development Life Cycle
- Solutions Development
- Effective Communications
- Manages Risk
- Customer Focus
- Marketing Strategy and Positioning
- Competitive Environment
- Project Management
- Data Gathering and Reporting - Adobe analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.